Six Tajik citizens poisoned with carbon monoxide in Volgograd Region

On January 26, the bodies of six citizens of Tajikistan, who were engaged in growing crops, were found on the territory of Rakhinka village, Sredneakhtubinsk district, Volgograd Region of the Russian Federation. They were poisoned with carbon monoxide, the press office of the Volgograd Region investigation department of the RF Investigation Committee.

The investigators noted that in total, 7 citizens of Tajikistan performed the above works in the greenhouse. One of them discovered the bodies when he was heading to the grow room. An ambulance arrived after the message about the death of people had bene received.

The citizens of Tajikistan were poisoned with carbon monoxide, namely the products of combustion of a gas generator, which was in the greenhouse in violation of the rules for workplace safety.

The Volgograd Region investigation department of the RF Investigation Committee initiated criminal proceedings on manslaughter of two or more persons. The investigation has not been completed; the investigation actions are being conducted.

28 янв 2022, 09:43
Photo source: iz.ru

Ключевые события